Thursday, December 16, 2010

tis the season





As the holiday extravaganza that is Christmas approaches, one thing and one thing only comes to a gal's mind...SHOOZ. THE shoe of the season, it seems, is the Lita by none other than the genius that is Jeffrey Campbell. I know, the heel and platform looks really intense, but i mean, if you're gonna wear glitter heels, ya might as well wear these bad boys. It's a 5" heel with a 2" platform. I've tried them on and I'm usually really picky when it comes to heels because I'm flatfooted, but I could totally rock these! (especially the glitter ones, did i mention i like glitter?) They are a little expensive but totes worth it, in my opinion. Wear them with socks or tights and you're guaranteed to have a killer holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment