Friday, November 12, 2010





Where keeping ya poison becomes fashionable. These rings are pretty fucking tight. Reminiscent of Cruel Intentions but in an updated fashion-forward kind of way. Solange Azagury- Partridge has no formal jewelry making schooling, which is pretty impressive because her stuff is very conceptual and well made. Tom Ford selected her as the creatvive director for Boucheron (celebrated Parisian jewelery maker). She has even designed stuff for H&M.

On a sour note, I'm pretty sure I've been blacklisted. And how is it that when I look at job postings on craigslist I'm more qualified for the graphic design jobs but not for the typical run-of-the-mill retail jobs? hmm? answers? can i get a "bitch, puhleaze"?? anybody??? whatever. this break marks the year anniversary of lipsickjungle so get ready my fellow bloggers and followers...cept I only have like 4 followers, but it's chell. life is good. VT culture. Miami/South Florida in 8 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment