Monday, July 5, 2010







I've always had a very lengthy and at times unhealthy love affair with food. I just love food; i can't help it. Spicy, salty, sweet, tangy, anything food i'm in. Food Network is among my top 5 favorite channels and I have a HUGE crush on Anthony Bourdain. But today, that all ends! Well, at least for 7 days...I'm starting a detox diet today called the GM Diet, yes it's a diet developed by the makers of General Mills food products. The first day consists of strictly fruits and 10 glasses of water (melons are preferred) Tomorrow is all vegetables along with another 10 glasses of water. I'll keep posting the changes everyday. But the predicted weight loss from this diet is 10 lbs (we'll see if that holds true).

On a lighter note, New York was cool! It was filled with adventures hopping on and off trains and subway trains. Went to the MoMa finally and I died when I saw the Swiss Style posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment